Shadow Development Terms of Service/Use
This is an agreement between You and Shadow Development and governs your Use
of Shadow Development content. These terms are applied as soon as you either complete
a purchase or obtain Shadow Development content in any other capacity.
This means you agree to follow all terms listed below once either becomes true.
If you do not agree with the terms outlined below then you are not
permitted to use any Shadow Development products, services, or content.
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of an entity (company, community, etc), you represent that you have authority to bind that entity. If you do not have such authority, the entity may not use the product and it can not be sold until a person within the entity with proper authority binds the entity to this agreement.
If you have questions regarding this agreement contact us via details listed near the bottom of the document.
- "Product(s)" - is used to describe the script, modification, files, application, item, software, or content (digital or physical) being purchased.
- "You" and "Your" - is used to describe the individual or legal entity agreeing to this Agreement.
- "Use" and "Using" - is used to describe downloading, installing, activating, access or otherwise using the product.
- "Agreement" - refers to this document
- "Client" - is used to describe the individual or entity agreeing to this license.
2. Information & Product Use
- The information used on the webpage when you login is taken as the signing data.
- Information as stated above and/or you enter when signing this agreement is kept private between the Client and Shadow Development.
The only time information will be distributed and not kept private will
be to pass it to third parties to help if the Agreement is breached.
All other privacy related information can be found here.
The use of our product(s) in any way that is illegal (ie. selling or distributing copyrighted works) is a breach of this agreement.
Report such misconduct to us via: https://shadowdevs.com/form/tosreport.
- Products can only be used by the purchaser of the product, unless otherwise stated. This means you can not hand off a product you've purchased to another entity or individual for their use.
3. Third Parties & Security
- Some of our products may require a hosting services to be used by you. There are no restrictions on who/where you host your product through, as long as the product data is secure & not publicly accessible. This mainly applies to products requiring a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or other type of online server.
- If you are using a service to host the product it is required that any individual with access to that VPS or server that is not the client signing this agreement is aware of these terms.
- You are solely responsible for the security of the product and not having having this agreement breached. If the agreement is breached by a client third party, action can be taken on the Client and other involved. It's recommended to keep a copy of or link to this agreement along side the product to help ensure no breach is made. See 'Agreement Availability' for more information.
We use the well known social media platform, Discord, to host our community for general and direct support. This includes not just you but other people.
Members within our server may provide suggestions or idea for public support requests made. We accept no liability for misinformation spread from the community members. We do have dedicated personal to help with support which are able to provide verified advice.
4. Product Alterations
- You are perfectly within your right to alter or edit a product as long as it doesn't inhibit connections with our system or violate any of our terms listed within this document or other documents.
- You can NOT at any time alter, edit, modify, change, remove, or anything similar to the license system integration found within some products.
5. Distributing Products
- No Product is permitted to be (re-)distributed to other entities without written permission from Shadow Development's Chief Executive Officer, Agent BUB. This excludes a VPS and/or server hosting company as the product is still under your account through the hosting company.
- (Re-)selling any product is strictly probated unless proper permissions and a written agreement is made with Shadow Development's Chief Executive Officer, Zach H. (Agent BUB).
6. Agreement & Service Availability
- This Agreement must remain in its original state and must not be modified in any way by anyone except for authorized Shadow Development Executives.
- This Agreement must be alongside the product at all times and not be removed.
If our license system goes down for any reason it may effect your product. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this does not permit the removal or altering of
the license system integration in any way.
View our status at status.shadowdevs.com
7. Product Credits
- Do not claim credit for any product, remove credit from files, footers, or anything of the nature.
- If there is internal documentation labelled with “NO EDIT START” (or similar) you cannot edit until internal documentation states “NO EDIT END” (or similar).
- Disabling, removing and/or making the “botcredits.js”, “credits.js”, “credits.php”, or similar file(s) not available is not permitted. Credit files must be available and able to use in the product.
- Credits may not appear publicly on certain products, but even if the product allows for public credit removal, that does not give you authorization to remove it from internal files, documentation, or administrator only areas of the product.
The only time credits may be removed from any public facing content or files is if
a product contains a "no credits" (or similar) clause within it or an addon package.
Note: Internal credits must stay present despite purchasing a package like mentioned above. It only permits public facing credits to be removed or hidden.
8. Payments & Refunds
- All transactions are handled via PayPal or Stripe. All our payments are handled through those two process, not our system or other processors. The only exception is Shadow Development official gift cards.
All refunds are handled on a case by case bases as requests are made.
For More information about our refund policy, click here.
Please note that once a refund request is approved, the product will be completed removed from your store profile.
9. Product Warranty & Gain
- Any product is not to be exploited for personal, financial or commercial gain.
- Product misuse rest solely with the user, and the author(s) can not be liable at anytime. (Report such misconduct to us via: https://shadowdevs.com/form/tosreport.)
- No product is shipped to the Client with any malicious content or malware, so any damage caused by the product is not the author(s) liability.
- All products released by Shadow Development are under warranty as long as the product is officially supported. This means our team will provide support for issues you are having; however, some issues may be outside the scope of hands off support. Our team can do hands on support for a fee, which will be determined at the time of the request.
- Product support, hands on or off is minimal or noll after official support for a product is dropped. Official support is considered to be dropped after 12 months with no update, or if stated by Shadow Development Management in the form of a "Legacy" tag or similar.
10. Agreement Violations
- Breaching and/or violating this agreement with an Shadow Development Product can resolt in termination of services from Shadow Development and/or it’s affiliated. Investigations can/will be performed if necessary, and all involved can/will have actions taken on them where deemed necessary.
- If you suspect a third party that your using has breached this agreement contact the Shadow Development Staff via: https://shadowdevs.com/form/tosreport. Shadow Development Staff will work with you to solve the issue. And as long as you are at no faolt, then no actions will be taken on you.
- If you have been found breaching and/or violating this agreement contact may be made with an affiliate group(s) to alert them of your actions. There may also be bans placed on you from other companies and groups that are affiliated or not affiliated with Shadow Development.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions laid out in the agreement or have
an issue to report?
Please contact us via our Discord for quick support.
April 18, 2023
This document can be changed at anytime by SD Executives without notice.
The entire document was rewritten for better readability, understanding, and to better fit the new direction of Shadow Development. (
January 07, 2022)
The document got minor changes to be updated with our
rebranding. No actual agreement changes were made. (
March 05, 2022)
We reviewed the document and edited the document to better reflect our current and future plans. We also wanted to clean up and revise some areas that previously
seems either not details enough or overly details. The addition of the "Product Alterations" sections was also made to better inform everyone of those details.
Links were also added for our new TOS Violation Report form. Some other more cosmetic changes were made to help increase readability and better flush out the
document's design. (
April 18, 2023)