We value your privacy, so we want to be transparent about what data we use & collect.
Personal information we collect and store
Since we use third-parties to run logins and payments, we are provided the information below:
- Account IDs
- Guilds (Discord Only)
- Creation of your account
- Account profile photo/avatar
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- Payment Information (PayPal: Account Handle/Email. Strip: Last Four Digits of Your Card. Both: Transaction IDs, Numbers, Etc.)
We currently offer PayPal and Stripe payment gateways. These services provide us transaction and basic user information through their API and payment gateway service.
How we collect your information
Upon login or checkout information from the service selected is collected and stored in our secure database. We do receive more information then needed from some service APIs, but only the information listed above is stored in our database. Payment information is never stored in our database, except for basic transaction information for subscriptions.
How we use your information
Account information is actively used on your user page and our administration logs which include: payment history, audit logs, receipts, and other such logs.
We also may use some of your personal information to aid third-parties. Please read below to know what third-parties and how your information is used.
Additionally, data collected is used in our advertising, advertisement platforms, and our personal statistics. No personal data is give out to third-party advertisers as we find sell or giving personal information to non-internal advertisers to be scummy. Internally, we still only use generic stats and figures to make statistics and better our advertising.
Verified Third Parties:
- Google has access to basic data to help us gather statics on users that visit our site.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored in a computer's browser directory. They help website providers with understanding how people use a website, remembering user login details, and storing website preferences.
- ensure the proper functioning of our services,
- understand how visitors use our site and it's features,
- analyze usage to improve features.
What services set cookies on the site?
- First-party cookies: these are internally set cookies created by Shadow Development to help our internal services and statistics.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us!